Monday 12 September 2016

Initial Ideas


Preliminary Task

http://missbaumansasmediablog2017.blogspot.co.uk/ 
  Task







    Initial Ideas 

    For my school magazine task I think that I may include a photo of someone in uniform with accessorise and books talking about the must have accessories of the year. I will also include healthy school snack and lunch ideas. My magazine will be for secondary to sixth form students helping them start the new term. it will have main headlines and a large title. It will have a minimalistic colour for professionalism. 

   Another idea is that I make a school art magazine giving ideas to art students showing new techniques and artists giving a free art product every time. Its cover would be an arty picture of students all holding cameras ect. The image would be colourful but the text would be all one colour. It will be aimed at sixth form students who are doing very fine art or photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment